Thursday 1 November 2012

Caution: Possible Blandness Up Ahead

     I realise not everybody shares my irrational fascination with tea. That means that majority of my viewers have no clue what I'm talking about or at least to a certain extent.Which can be very boring. I'm not saying I'll up and quit this blog, I'm just warning everyone reading this that there is a risk of being confused, or at least astounded by my odd amounts of knowledge and opinion  I have on this random topic. Luckily for you there is a comment function on this blog and you can absolutely ask questions whenever you're having trouble. Hey maybe you know something I don't, and want to teach me something new!
     Because this blog is a class project, I do have a 'quota' and a deadline. By the end of December I must have around twenty posts. That means an entry a day. And because I chose to do such a specific topic (bad move on my part) all of my post will have to be on tea.Which can make it very boring for those 'coffee people'. But I like to say I'm a fairly optimistic person and think I can get through this. I do have a well oiled imagination and I'm sure I can conjure up over twenty posts relative to this age old beverage, I just hope you guys can stay with me here. Wish me luck!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    I think your birthday presents were wonderful. I especially love the Tea Rex - hilarious. I am enjoying your informative posts. I know Liam commented too so he is obviously thinks it is worth reading about tea. I agree with him, there is something very calming about your blog. I feel like I breathe more deeply when I read it. Even the Matcha Matcha pics are relaxing. I will have to try that particular tea! Keep it up. Ms. Morton

    ReplyDelete