Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Hallow-tea! (sorry for the bad pun)

     No morning tea for me today :S Ironic how yesterday's post was all about the mug I bring everyday to school and the next day I must go without it. You see, I had a very busy morning. If you do not live under a rock, you would know that today is in fact Halloween. The day where kids and teenagers alike dress up in ridiculous outfits and beg for candy. My school is actually pretty good when it comes to Halloween, of course not everybody dresses up because, well, it's "embarrassing". But enough kids to make it a thing dress up. I am wearing a costume. I am none other than the icon of our childhood, Scoobert Doo.
     I had a hard time figuring out what I was going to wear this year. It had to be something good, it is my senior year after all. At first I was thinking about going as Marty Mcfly from the famous eighties sci-fi- Back to the Future. But then one day my dad brought home a pair of footie pyjamas with ears a tail and black spots. That's when I knew I'd be Scooby Doo.
     Sorry this post wasn't about tea, I'll try and get back on track tomorrow.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment