Monday 29 October 2012

Mug Shot

    Is it weird if I say my favourite part of tea is holding a mug? Well I guess that's not true, the taste is pretty substantial but I really really like holding a mug. Tea was the first hot drink I really got into so it was my first experience holding a mug. At the risk of sounding cheesy, I just like the warmth in my hands. I am one of those people who grasp the mug with both palms and hold it under my chin so the steam hits my face. It's probably the one of the most comfortable scenarios out there. The effect is lost with a skinny cup with those too-small handles that you can't fit more than more than two fingers in; you need a big fat ceramic mug. I suppose you could do that will any hot drink but I don't know, everything just seems better when it's tea.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment